- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Brake Change Special - $195view coupon
Front or Rear Axle
Dave White, 12/10/2020
Sal did a great job on my Camry and my Odyssey. Although a clutch is a rare thing in this day he got my Camry running in just a day. He did a power steering repair and finished in just a few hours. Prices quoted were very reasonable, and with the exception of a small electrical part that was discovered damaged, he stayed on budget. Five Stars for Speedy Tune and Brakes!